Pages

Saturday 9 March 2013

Review on Game cheat.

Review on Game cheat.
Recently, the popular game on Android and Apple app store is a game call Candy Crush Saga.

What is the game about?
In short, Candy crush is a puzzle game by kings.com. It requires you move the candy to left, right, up or down so that three or more similar candy can be brought together and then eliminated. There are currently 200+ levels and different puzzle and objectives for each level.


How do I see the game?
I am currently using the Samsung galaxy SIII and I downloaded the game two days ago.  Everyone around me was basically talking about candy crush, everything about the levels and the life and I didn't understand why were they so obsessed about this game before I downloaded it. And when I started the game, i realised that it is HIGHLY addictive. It is really not easy for you to stop thinking of going to the next level.

How did the cheat "plan" came across my mind?
In this game, there is a thing call lives. It simply means how many time can you retry your levels. When i was out of lives, I really wanted to play on so someone introduced me to this cheat call the time travel. It requires us to turn off the 'set time automatically' function and change the time manually. By forwarding the time, a full life ( 5 lives) will be there in the app.

What was wrong with the cheat?
I was curious and decided to give it a try, Everything was well before i turn back the time. The moment i turn back the time and press in the app. The time bar that indicates when can i get the next life shows 2000+ minutes. (Normally, we have to wait 30 minutes for one) This means that i have to wait more than a day for my next life. Therefore, i strongly discourage this cheat and in addition it is really unfair for the developers. I suggest you ask them from friends or just wait.

How did I turn it back to normal.
If you have already done this cheat, i think this is the way to turn it back to normal. It works for my phone but i am not sure about the others. I did connect the app to my facebook account. yesterday when i was uninstalling some apps, i accidentally deleted the candy crush app and i have to download it again. Getting the new app, i connect  it to my facebook again. To my amaze, it brought me back to my last level and the time is back to normal. I am not sure if it works for other phones but ONLY use this if you regretted using the cheat. DO NOT use it for other things! It is not good for the phone!

Thank you.
W.Ting
(Editor of S.E)

5 comments:

  1. To All Facebook Game Lovers Download this Awesome Criminal Case Cheats Hack For Free and No Survey Needed!
    Click Below Link to Download!
    Criminal Case Cheats

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a working cheat for candy crush where you can get extra lives without doing the time travel.

    here it is: Criminal Case Cheats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There! I Like the way your writing your blog.. I strongly recommend your blog to my friends. Great ReaD! Nice article Composition.


    criminal case cheats no survey
    dragon city hack no survey
    marketland hack tool no survey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Activation methods for cheat codes might include entering a code at a password prompt or a pressing a combination of game controller buttons. PC Game Trainers

    ReplyDelete